TG Therapeutics (TGTX) Gets a Buy Rating from H.C. Wainwright

By Austin Angelo

H.C. Wainwright analyst Edward White maintained a Buy rating on TG Therapeutics (NASDAQ: TGTX) today and set a price target of $38. The company’s shares opened today at $11.95.

White commented:

“Our price target of $38 is based on the net present value of our revenue forecast through 2026, applying a 55% probability of success (POS) for ublituximab in CLL, a 45% POS for umbralisib in 25% POS for both ublituximab and umbralisib in NHL. We use a 4x price/sales multiple, and 1Q18 fully diluted net cash of $1.61/ share to arrive at our price target. Our P/S multiple of 4x is in-line with TG’s peers that range between 2-5x.”

According to TipRanks.com, White is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 25.6% and a 55.8% success rate. White covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Syndax Pharmaceuticals Inc, Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, and Synthetic Biologics Inc.

The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for TG Therapeutics with a $28.33 average price target.

See today’s analyst top recommended stocks >>

Based on TG Therapeutics’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly GAAP net loss of $41.53 million. In comparison, last year the company had a GAAP net loss of $28.35 million.

Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 11 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock.

TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.

TG Therapeutics, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the acquisition, development, and commercialization of novel treatments for B-cell malignancies and autoimmune diseases. It also involves developing TG-1101 and TGR-1202 therapies targeting hematological malignancies.